These are our core values:
- Centrality of Jesus Christ:
- Christian leadership, including our own leader development work, must be built on and in union with the Person of Jesus Christ.
- The Word of God is Truth:
- Our beliefs, models and practices must be soundly based on the Scriptures.
- The Importance of Community:
- Healthy leaders are built in community and they lead in supporting and accountable community.
- Ultimately, God is more interested in who we are than in what we do.
- We seek to understand and serve what God is already doing in the nations, working in partnership with existing indigenous organizations and movements.
- We seek to catalyze, by influencing and building the right few.
- We network regional and international leaders together to help each other.
- We collaborate with other leader development ministries for mutual learning and assistance.
- The Mustard Seed Principle:
- If we do the right thing with the right people at the right time it may be small but it can transform nations!
- Accountability for Results:
- To do the right things the right way, we must know what is working.
These are our guiding principles of ministry:
- We work in partnership with existing national organizations and movements.
- We seek to empower and leverage national leaders.
- We focus on influencing and equipping as opposed to funding and organizing.
- We seek to understand and build upon what God is already doing in the nations.
- We network key international leaders together so church movements will be positioned to help other church movements.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out where the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with dust and sweat and blood. At best, he knows the triumph of high achievement; if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat. (Theodore Roosevelt)